I’m only interested in helping genuine people who are serious about wanting success for their business or for something personal.
If you’re on a low budget and it’s your only deciding factor when choosing a writer, I’m probably not the best fit for you. I’m always busy with regular clientele but I can often fit in extra work from new people.
If you need my help, here’s information you may need to know.
Things I DON’T DO:
- Create free samples on request. I have a samples page on this site that can give you some idea of my writing style.
- Give out Skype details or chat to somebody on Skype or by phone without knowing what you want first.
- Give a quote without knowing exactly what you want. I quote per job, not per hour.
Information I need to know to be able to provide a quote for you.
One very obvious piece of information I need to know is this… your name. I belong to several forums and am listed on lots of different sites. I sometimes get messages from people who don’t mention their name and its my belief that introducing yourself by name is a common courtesy that everybody should do all the time.
All writing jobs:
Regardless of the type of job, I need to know:
- How many words per item. Don’t just ask for a 20 page book. 1 page may have 200-500 words. Figures will be approx.
- The topic (s).
- Target audience.
- Any deadline IF you have one.
- How many articles, blog posts or whatever it is that you need. (I do offer discounts for bulk orders.)
- Any other information you can provide.
All proofreading/editing jobs:
I need to know:
- Any deadlines.
- How many words per item or job?
- Do you want me to use track changes?
- Which version of English should I use?
I require 100% payment upfront and I quote flat rates for all jobs.
Turnaround time will vary but I’ll confirm that with you when I know what you need done.
Because I do adhoc jobs in the order in which they’re paid for, that can affect your turnaround time because you may inquire today but not pay for a few days, weeks or even months.