Have you ever used somebody to edit and proofread a post or article for you? If so, you’ll appreciate the differences that arise when comparing both versions.
However, I know there are lots of people who need an editor/proofreader for articles, blog posts, resumes, ebooks, physical books, and virtually every form of writing imaginable.
BUT there are reasons why they don’t hire somebody to check their work. These include:
- Not believing anyone can improve their work.
- Not wanting to “waste” their money.
- Had a bad experience in the past.
- Never having seen something before and after it has been edited
- Not understanding that after you have read your own work numerous times, you end up reading what should be there, instead of what actually IS there.
- Not trusting somebody else to respect their work.
- And so the list of excuses goes on.
Here’s your opportunity to compare a post before and after has gone through the editing process.
I asked somebody to write a post for me just for this purpose. It’s based on a true story but the names have been changed.
Click here to be taken to the page where I have this example posted and learn what’s involved for yourself.
Questions don’t obligate you to hire me. I’m happy to answer them and discuss your options. We’ll also know if we’ll be a good fit when it comes to improving the quality of your work WITHOUT losing the intent/message/goal, whatever you wish to call it.